Friday, November 12, 2010

Secret to Happiness

I was struggling with something today. I needed the will and strength to overcome, move on, and forgive. So I cried out to the Lord. I need Him. I needed to find comfort in His word. As always He is SO FAITHFUL! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful and loving heavenly Father! Thank you, Abba thank you! Here is the passage He gave me. Its called the secret to happiness on my Bible 911 index. 



12Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
 13Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
 14And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
 15And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
 16Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
 17And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
-Colossians 3:12-17

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...