Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Checking in

The challenge is almost over. How is it going? I don't know if anyone is doing it with me, but I know that I've grown closer to my husband during the course of this challenge. There's something about praying for you're husband that just seems to draw you closer together.

I guess the same could be true about praying for your future husband too. I'm sure that it would work in the same way and how blessed would some young man be by the prayers of his future wife helping him stay pure along the way.

If you haven't already started the challenge with me it's not too late! I would love to hear from anyone who has been doing the challenge. Just leave a comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...