Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Beautiful life.



I've been really preoccupied lately with my family. It's amazing how fast little ones grow. My youngest makes it unmistakably easy to track how much time has gone by in a year. She was born on the first on the year, 01-01-2011, what a birthday! As I watch her grow I'm reminded of just how much time has gone by during the course of this year. I'm also reminded of just how much time is ahead of me before I begin a new year. It's like having a newborn in the house gives you an entirely new perspective on time. Being that she is the second I know just how fast this stage passes and I am trying to hold on to every moment of this period in her life.

Currently my littlest princess is rolling over and trying to grab things. She is 4 1/2 months and weighs 16lbs. Yes I know she's a chunkster, especially being that she was only 6lbs at birth! We're talking rolls on top of rolls! But nothing beats knowing she's healthy. 

My oldest princess is so proud to be a big sister. She loves helping. Its so amazing how much she's grown up. She's definitely the most mature two year old I know. She loves helping out and I just pray I'm laying the proper foundation for her to grow into the young lady YHVH wants her to be. I'm so proud of her already.

I'm planning to kick her homeschooling into high gear come September since she will be three in November. So we're really going to be focused at the end of the summer. (Any homeschooling tips are more than welcomed) I'm hoping to go on lots of fun trips this summer. We have a zoo pretty close by so hopefully we'll be able to take advantage of that and there are some really interesting children's museums. 

All in all this phase of my life is a learning period where I'm learning how to be the person YHVH wants me to be and how to properly train my girls to do the same. I'm so excited for the future and for the first time I am in a place where I feel like I'm able to really just be. I don't feel pressure to get there fast, like I usually do. For the first time in a long time. I am waiting patiently on Abba as He teaches me in His timing. 

Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. -Micah 7:7
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31

2 comments:

  1. Tewauna,
    Our family is the next BEST preoccupation to YHVH! What a beautiful thing; May it always be so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D Sounds like you are doing a great job raising your girls for the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...