Sunday, August 16, 2015

It's that time again {+ a FREE coloring page}



I am so excited that the fall feasts are almost here again! This is one of my favorite times of the year, followed VERY closely by the spring feasts. In preparation for the feasts I'm sure that most of you are taking the time to reflect and search out your hearts. I know for our family we are tying to really get focused so that when the feasts come we can enter in fully. I love how the different feasts {found in Leviticus 23} are like appointments with the Most High! He tells us when to show up and we get to enter in to His presence in a way completely different from other times. Of course all the food and fellowship is great too :o) One of the things we are doing in out home is getting the children involved in the whole concept of Teshuvah {repentance} and why that is important. We talk about what Yeshua {Jesus} has done for us and our need to "go and sin no more". Forgiveness is not a license to sin, as I'm sue you already know, so it's important to us to for our children to get that.  Of course with our children being so young we have to find creative ways to discuss this and get it to stick. One things that my children LOVE to do is color. So I created this teshuvah coloring page to illustrate exactly what it means to teshuvah. Since we're using it in our home I thought some of you might enjoy it as well. Blessings to you and you home!FREE coloring page

1 comment:

  1. Chana,
    Shalom my sister! This is my favorite time of year as well! Praise YAH!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...