Sunday, January 24, 2010

Salvation

Do you belong to a Bible believing church? If you do great, if you don't you should find one....

But more important than that, if something were to happen to you today could you HONESTLY say that you know 100% for sure that you would go to heaven? If you think you do, what are you trusting to get you there? (I hope not good work) and If you don't know I'd like to show you what the Bible says about how you can KNOW 100% for sure that you're going to Heaven!



First realize we are all sinners:
Romans 3:10 As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Sin is anything that goes against what God would want. No one is perfect except Jesus Christ, so we are ALL sinners. Can you admit that? if yes keep reading)

Next realize there is a REAL penalty for sin:
Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.
Romans 6:23 for the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
(because our sin we deserve to die and go to hell and if we don't ask Jesus to save us that's exactly where we're going. Do you want to go to hell? if not keep reading)

Thirdly Know that Jesus paid for our sins:
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
(Jesus' death and resurrection fulfill all the prophesy of the Messiah coming! Jesus' blood washes away our sin, what a wonderful gift! would you like to receive God's gift of eternal life? if yes keep reading)

Finally we must accept God's promise:
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
(Whosoever is ANY BODY you, me, your neighbor, ANYONE. If we call on Jesus He WILL hear us and if we mean it, He will come into our hearts and we can have our names written in the book of life!)

If you're ready to accept Jesus then right now say a prayer! it can be this prayer or ANY PRAYER that you create asking God to come into your life and into your heart. **Dear God I know I am a sinner, but I want you in my life. I want to accept your gift of eternal life through your son Jesus Christ. I trust in what Jesus did on the cross and I believe that HIS blood will cleanse me! Jesus PLEASE remember me! Amen.**

{please know this prayer is NOT what saves you, Only Jesus SAVES!}

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may KNOW that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

If you decide to get saved after reading this post please leave a comment with the date so I can pray for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...