Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The smell of home....


Ok I'm no photographer but I wanted to share a new family staple. BANANA BREAD! I attempted this for the first time on Friday so we could have something different and yummy for Shabbat breakfast. It came out yummy and now is something my husband has asked me to make often. I've actually baked another loaf already this week! 

I also made a loaf of white bread. That was much harder to do than the banana bread. But I'm learning and I'm very excited about the possibilities. I've really come up with some creative new dishes for our family this week. The hubby is well please! 

Being a wife is not an easy job, but I'm taking it day by day and trying to learn so I can get better. I have some moments where I feel defeated but I'm working on it. Prayerfully I will be able to develop a schedule soon that allows me to get everything done and I won't feel overwhelmed. 


Every wise woman buildeth her house: 
but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.  
                      -Proverbs 14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...