Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Update


I hope everyone has recovered from the effects of hurricane Sandy. We are also on the East Coast but thankfully all we personally had to deal with was two days and two nights of no power. 

Going with out power made me really appreciate the things that I usually take for granted. Like being able to turn on the lights, or hot water! I hope that you are all safe, and please know that we've been praying for you all and will continue to do so. 

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17




Photobucket

1 comment:

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...