Thursday, March 3, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 1

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... The sun is shining and the wind is blowing
I am thinking... About what to make for dinner. 
I am thankful for... My husband and my children 
From the learning rooms... For me - Hebrew and Bible study, For Amina - Letter recognition and counting
From the kitchen... Nothing right now but I made oatmeal raisin cookies last night. 
I am wearing...  A red long sleeve t-shirt and an ankle length khaki skirt
I am creating...  A personal Siddur (prayer book)
I am going... No where 
I am reading... I'm waiting for my copy of The Committed Life to arrive, but in my Bible I'm reading Deut
I am hoping... That my book comes SOON! 
I am hearing... Amina singing old macdonald :o)
Around the house... Dishes need to be done and Amina needs to pick up her toys
One of my favorite things... currently studying Hebrew and watching Israeli movies. 
A few plans for the rest of the week: Preparing for Shabbat, making Purim plans,  and doing some studying with Hubs. 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

We went to an animal farm over the summer. 
This is a species of sheep that is over 3,00 years old 
and if I remember correctly they are from the middle east.


1 comment:

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...