Friday, March 4, 2011

Preparation Day!





I love Shabbat. It's such a peaceful time in my house. Spending time with HaShem, no rushing, and no chores. We're still learning about what works for us and how to go about certain things, but since we've been observing the Sabbath we have grown in so many ways.  

*Barukh attah Adonai eloheinu melekh ha-olam, she’asah li kol tzorki*(Blessed art thou, Lord our God, King of the universe, who provides for me all my needs)



And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.- Ezekiel 20:20

Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...