Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Help a worthy cause

My Grandfather, who is 80 years old,  is a survivor of Multiple MyelomaWhich is a type of blood cancer. He was diagnosed in 2004, so he's still in the recovery stages. But doing VERY well. We are so thankful to God for his recovery and for all the help he recieved from his doctors, so as a family we've decided to do a walk for all forms of blood cancer. I don't know if any of you can spare even $1 but if you could I would REALLY appreciate any and all donations to this very worthy cause. You can donate directly to the LLS (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) through my walker fundraising website that they set up for all registered walkers. If you live in an area where they host a walk I would also appreciate it if you walked and raised money in your area. I know asking you to walk is asking a lot lol BUT if you're willing that would be such an encouragement to me and I'm sure to others.


Thank you in advance to all who are willing to help out with this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...