Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm Going to a Conference!


I'm finally getting to go to a conference and I'm so excited! My family and I will be attending the Northeast Vision Summit at Solid Rock Baptist Church in Berlin NJ. We weren't sure if we'd be able to go but through lots and lots of prayer and some serious intervention on God's part we'll be heading out on Tuesday!

I've heard so many miraculous stories of how the Lord has provided for people and I always thought "how cool would it be if God did that for me?" Now I'm not saying that God hasn't done many many amazing things for me but you know those stories when you realize that it has to be God? Well we had that happen to us. Our hotel has been provided and different people have just handed us envelopes of money to provide for our expenses to go! Have you ever been handed an envelope with $100 in it? Well before now, neither have I! My family is just so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us because we just know it is going to be AMAZING!

There will be some great preachers coming to the summit and I can't wait to hear what the Lord has to say through them. The main speakers will be Bro. Charles Clark Jr (Hosting Pastor), Bro. Doug Fisher, Bro. Jack Trieber, Bro. David Gibbs, and Bro. Paul Chappell. If you are located anywhere in the Northeast maybe you'd consider going. If you do go please contact me via twitter (@His_Rib) and maybe we can meet up.


Summit Promo 12 from Northeast Vision on Vimeo.








1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you! Have a great time, dear friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...