Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Word Fitly Spoken

photo credit

Have you ever needed to talk, but not realize it? That happened to me the other day, and the Lord orchestrated it so perfectly. As the conversation progressed it some how made it to a place where things were just bubbling beneath the surface. 

My words spilled out like a stream, and I was unable to take any of them back, but this newly found friend just listened. I didn't say anything that shouldn't of been said, but I was pouring out my feelings and sort of discovering how I felt at the same time. 

Then it happened. In the mist of my apologizing for dumping my emotions out on this unsuspecting person, she spoke the words my heart needed to hear. It was as she had ministered directly to my soul without even realizing the impact of her words. 

It was an ordained meeting, and I know because of how it all came together. Everything fitting together perfectly in a way that only an all knowing and loving Abba could of made happen. 

It was a something I needed and didn't even know. Makes me want to be very careful about not listening to YHVH's promptings. Who knows when it will be my turn to minister to someones soul, and provide an apple of gold in a picture of silver....

 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver. Proverbs 25:11


1 comment:

  1. It is amazing what happens when we give up control of our words. If only we could maintain it all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...