2. He is a great leader. He always does his best to make sure he doesn't steer us wrong. He only wants the best for us and he works hard, and prays even harder, to provide it.
3. He is an amazing father. He loves his girls and you can tell when he spends time with them. Its written all over his face as he looks at them and dripping from every word he says.
4. He's the perfect protector. He's always watching out for me. He checks for ice before I walk and helps me out of the car. He's always on the look out to make sure the girls and I are safe. He even does the laundry so I won't have to go into the basement of our apartment alone!
5. He is a happy helper. My dear sweet hubby is a strong man and so any chance he gets to use his muscles he does! He joyfully helps others especially with physical labor. But he just as happily will help with things that don't involve physical strength, like helping an elderly lady down the steps. That was one of the first things I noticed and loved about him. He's just an all around nice guy.
6. He is talented. My husband is an artist. He mostly does graphic design, but his drawings and sketches blow me away. YHVH truely blessed him with am amazing talent. I could watch him design all day.
7. He is loyal. If my husband makes a commitment he honors it. If for any reason he can't he does his best to come up with a compromise or another way to honor his commitments. He's such a dedicated man and he is wise. He never paints himself into a corner, which helps him be able to keep his word. He's also very loyal to his parents and siblings. Even though we are his main priority, he makes sure to take time to help them how ever he can. He has younger brothers and he tries to set a good example for them. I love to watch him interact with them. He's an all about family kind of man.
8. He's fun. I like to have a good time and so does my hubby. We have an easy time enjoying each other, even though sometimes life gets in the way. He gets me. He laughs at my jokes and he can always make me smile. He's a big kid at heart and so am I.
9. He loves me. Someone once told me that love is a choice. Yes we can fall in love, but real love is a choice we make. Well I know my hubby made that choice and he stands by it everyday. We've been together for almost 4 years. That may seem like a short amount of time to some, but with everything we've been through its really shaped our relationship. There where times, he could of walked away. But he never has. He has never turned his back on me, not even for a second. When I say times got hard, times got REALLY HARD! My whole family knew he would marry me just because he was sticking around despite the drama. We've been through the fire, and by the grace and strength of YHVH, we made it out to the other side stronger than ever. They say that the strongest metals are made in the hottest fires; well that's us. We're like titanium or carbon 40 :o)
10. He's so handsome how can I help but love him! Ok I know this seems a bit superficial BUT he's handsome from the inside out. So really its deep lol. But seriously my husband is a very attractive man and I love to look at him. He has such a heart for YHVH and such passion for life. When I look at him I see my present, and my future. I see who I want my (future) sons to be like. I see the type of man I want my daughters to marry. And I see the greatest blessing God has given me.