Monday, August 13, 2012

This Morning


This morning my husband left for his new job. We had a late night last night and I felt like there was no way that I could get up and do the parenting thing alone. I've had help for almost 3 months! But the Lord woke me up with the song Surrender All on my heart! I am so thankful for His mercy and loving-kindness! This song is my life's prayer and a BEAUTIFUL reminder to me of what I must do, in order to do what He has called me to do! 

...walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called. -Ephesians 4:1

Here are the words to the song:


Take all I am Lord, and all that I cling to, 
you are my Savior I owe everything to. 
Take all my treasures, that lie in my store house. 
They can not follow, when I enter Your house.

So I surrender all to you. I surrender all.

Take all my cravings, for vain recognition, 
fleshly indulgence, and worldly ambition. 
I want so much Lord, to make you the focus, 
to serve you in secret and never be noticed.

So I surrender all to you. I surrender all.

Take all my hunger, for all that’s forbidden, 
every desire and sin I keep hidden. 
Search me and know me, I want to bring to you, 
a life that is holy and sanctified through you.

So I surrender all to you. I surrender all.
So I surrender all to you. I surrender all. 


This song is from the cd 'By Faith' by the Galkin Evangelistic Team. I highly recommend this cd which you can find here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...