Sunday, August 12, 2012

Update and Praise Report




It's been awhile since I posted, hope ya'll didn't miss me too much :o)

These last few weeks have been very interesting. I didn't blog about it, but my husband lost his job a few months ago. So we've been spending lots of family time together. We've probably prayed more during these last few months than ever. All that has kept us going is God's AMAZING GRACE. We've seen the Lord provide for us time, and time again, and it's been amazing. We had the random money experience a few times and were just totally overwhelmed with His provision. When we thought the well must of surely run dry, He would do something to show us just how much He's in control. 

After we came back from the conference money was tight and I just knew we had exhausted all of our financial resources. Well that night, after I kind of broke down a little, my husband went and checked the mail. To our surprise there was a check in their from a totally unexpected source! God had come through again. All that's been left for us to say is PRAISE YHVH!!! 

Now you would think I was done right? Nope. The Lord has come through yet again and provided my husband with a job! He starts this week, and we are sooooo thankful for what God has done! He get's ALL THE GLORY in this story! 

The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. -Psalm 126:3

This is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. -Psalm 118:23



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...