Saturday, December 22, 2012

Our Shabbat in Pictures

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made;
and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. -Gen 2:2

Our Shabbat didn't go exactly as we planned, but it was a blessing none the less. We watched some videos from Passion for Truth, spent time reading scripture, and enjoyed each others company. After I lit our Shabbat candles I got the idea to share our day with you. Everyone was too hungry for me to take any pictures of dinner though :o)


The challot I made!
They looked so pretty, before I baked them lol. The funny shaped one was part of a project I'm working on for a friend. 

The funny shaped challah didn't make it pass dinner!

This is what it's all about, spending time with Abba.

Pumpkin cookies! 

Lunch!

The girls "reading"

Time for havdalah:
grape juice, spices, and braided candle.

Hubby doing the havdalah service.


There you have it, our Shabbat. It was very refreshing and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to fellowship with my family. I can't wait until next week! Shavua Tov {good week}from my family to yours!

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. -Revelations 14:12
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...