Saturday, December 15, 2012

Praying...


I can't even begin to comprehend the depths of the tragedy that took place in Newtown, Connecticut. This town is less than an hour away from my home, it's the same town that the man who gave us our tire blessing is from,  it's the school my husband used to drive by daily on his way home from work. I can't wrap my brain around it... 

I can not, and will not, pretend to have all the answers; but I know where to find them. 

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. -Hebrews 4:16

{Please pray for the families of Newtown}
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...