Sunday, March 10, 2013

90 Days in the Word: Week 1 Wrap Up



Kind of hard to believe that it's already been a week since the 90 days in the Word challenge began! Actually it's been a little longer than a week but I wanted to make sure enough time went by before I started doing the wrap ups.

So, in just 10 Short days we've read All of Genesis, Job, and Exodus! How cool is that? Getting through all this reading in 10 days is no small feat! If you're reading along you should be so proud of yourself. The facebook group has been awesome. There have been great testimonies of what Elohim is doing through this reading challenge and I'm enjoying having the encouragement. If you're reading along and on fb let me know and I'll invite you to the group.

If you aren't reading along but would like to start you can find the chart here. Don't worry about catching up just start now and keep going for 90 days. You can even still join the fb group if you want.

A theme that I'm noticing as I read is that YHVH is in complete control. I already knew that intellectually but through out this time that I've been reading I'm feeling it more and more. I'm finding so much peace in my Abba's presence. From how He provided for Adam and Eve, to the hardening of Pharaoh's heart, YHVH was in it all. And not only was He there and in control, He was longing for connection and ready to offer grace when mistakes were made. His grace has ALWAYS been sufficient and abundant. I love that this is what He's choosing to show me.

The whole point of this reading challenge is to spend more time in the Word. Each day's assignment takes about 30 minutes to do. You'll be amazed at how refreshing that time can be and how connected to YHVH you will feel. But don't take my word for it try it yourself, even if you don't follow this plan I encourage you to aim to spend more time than you already do reading His Word. You won't be sorry you did.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. -Psalm 119:105

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...