Thursday, March 28, 2013

Busy Season



So Sorry I've been MIA lately! have you ever just hit a point where everything seems to be taking up all of your time and energy? Well that's been me lately! I've been really busy with my husband, our girls, and life. It's like I can't get the time I'd like to just breath and write. Plus my computer crashed so that created a whole other slew of issues. I'll be getting back to regular posting soon.

But just to give you a little update:

-The eczema salve seems to be helping and I've been learning more about the root causes and have a few posts that I plan on writing to share with you all.

-We got a new (to us) car! Which is super exciting, especially if you remember what happened to our old one.

-The 90 day reading plan is going great and we're pretty far in. I really feel like I'm getting a lot from it. (still not too late for you to join in!)

I think that's all for right now. But I will definitely be back after the all the excitement from the chagim! In the mean time I pray that you all have a blessed Pesach, Chag HaMatzot, Frist Fruits and/or Resurrection Day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new look!!!!:)

    Hi friends,

    OK I have been in a blogger nightmare the last few days. My .com was high jacked and I have been trying to work out all the kinks so
    Google friends connect and feeds will still work. I think I did it!!!!

    Even if you already re subscribed once IT IS NOT WORKING. I had to adjust some sight settings and you need to do it again.

    Anyway I want to ask once more time that you would visit my new URL and resubscribe through which ever reader you uses.

    http://teshastreasures.blogspot.com/

    This is the instructions to resubscribe through Google friends Connect

    Go to my new address http://teshastreasures.blogspot.com/

    Go to Google friends connect and sigh in,
    Then go to options, sight settings hit stop following this blog (on the right hand side)
    Next refresh the page
    last re-follow the blog


    I am so sorry for the hassle. I love the relationships we have built through the internet let keep them going!
    Thank you so much for your support and understanding!
    Tesha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...