Sunday, February 28, 2010

A new hobby?

We got the apartment! I'm so very excited. S/O is moving in now and I will after we get married but of course I will be spending a lot of time over there. As well as doing a ton of cooking. So I decided to make an apron.



That's the apron! But while doing this I stumbled upon something else that I didn't know I would enjoy doing. EMBROIDERY! I've never done it before, never even really thought about doing it; until today. I love it! I see how it could be relaxing and a tension reliever. Tonight I was in a bit of a hurry because I want to finish the apron but if I just work on an embroidery project I'll know to give myself time so I don't have to rush!

Here is a close up of what I did:



This was my first time ever so I'm pretty pleased with the turn out! I can't wait to start a new project.

Until next time...
Miss T

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful apron! I see a budding talent. I can't what to see what other wonders you can weave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to cross stitch. I've been doing it since I was in Pioneer Girls in the 4th grade. It's great therapy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...