Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Under the weather..

I've been feeling a bit under the weather, but, I don't like to take medicine. I just don't like putting too many unnatural things in my body. After all it is my temple! I've been trying to get rest, which proves to be difficult with a very active 15 month old! I've been getting by though with the help of:



Homemade vegetarian chicken soup!

&



Cough drops

&


Delicious tea!




I stummbled across the cough drops and the tea while at a local grocery store searching for relief. To my delight they have both helped TREMENDOUSLY! Now if I could only stop sneezing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. -Proverbs 16:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...